Japan Retreat Deposit (non-refundable)
Do you love yoga, winter, snow and sipping a warm drink by the fire? Are you an avid skier or snowboarder who also loves yoga? Are you a yoga retreat lover who just wants to play in the snow and sit in the hot springs after yoga. Have you ever wanted to explore Japan? Or maybe you've been before and want to come back for the 'Japow' (Japanese powder experience). Well this is the retreat for you! Join Varsha Yoga in Hakuba, Japan for the perfect balance of yoga, ski/snowbarding, exploration, food and culture! Six nights and seven days of skiing, snowboarding, hot pools, snow monkeys, and of course YOGA!
- Six nights accommodation at our ski lodge hotel in Hakuba
- Two yoga/meditation/yoga nidra classes per day in our private Yoga Studio
- Full day trip to see the snow monkeys, national park and cultural sites (includes lunch and transport)
- Daily buffet breakfast, tea and coffee
- Onsite staff for assistance with planning other excursions or activities
- Yakuta pajamas for use during your stay as well as slippers
- Free shuttles run from near the hotel to all the different ski resorts and hills in Hakuba Valley
- Flights to Tokyo. Narita or Haneda Aiports
- Airport transfers (we can help you to arrange them)
- Luggage transfers (this is how the Japanese do it so they can travel light on the trains and it's very affordable)
- Travel insurance (is mandatory and MUST include winter snow sport cover if you plan on skiing/snowboarding)
- Lunch, dinner and drinks (mainly because we will be out on the slopes or exploring)
- Additional activities like sking and snowboarding are not included because there are so many different options available.
All prices are in AUD. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. An additional payment of $500 is due by August 1st, 2020. Bookings made after August 1st are subject to availability and will require a $750 non-refundable deposit. Remainder of payment is due by Friday, November 27th, 2020. If final payment is not received by November 27th your place may be given to the next on the waiting list and you will lose your $250 deposit and $500 payment. Any cancellations made on or before August 1st will receive a refund of any payments made less $250 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made after August 1st and before November 27th will receive a refund of any payments made less $750. Cancellations made on or after November 27th will not be able to be refunded. Payment plans available upon request.